This is a Portugese Man of War. I think I would rather touch it with my bare hands than do what I need to do today...Unfortunately I wasn't presented with a choice. Goals for this year...
- Today's goal: Fundraising. I have to go begging/requesting donations from local businesses. I hate this. I really hate this. It wouldn't have been so bad if my other teammate hadn't skipped out. On my list...
- The Clinton Library
- The Discovery Museum
- The Peabody
- The Zoo?
- The Capitol Hotel?
- The Rep?
More Long term-ish goals:
2. Maintain a 3.5 in vet school.
...without killing myself in the process. this involves
- Studying my lecture notes the evening following the lecture.
- Doing assigned reading ahead of time
4.Take a photo per day and post them here --> http://greyhoundstride.blogspot.com/
5. The obligatory get in shape goal. Steps to accomplish this...
- Working out 3 times per week
- eating healthier food...avoiding the chocolates and cutting down on hot cocoa.
- Walk Gary in the morning.