22 December 2006
18 December 2006
06 December 2006
02 December 2006
Ok. so here it is...your official invitation. RSVP via comments, email, aim, phone, facebook, in person....If you don't know where my house is contact me in the same manner as above.
(credits for the thing above...papers by zazou - green paper recolored from the red...Prim Santa by Amanda Roberts, and brads from simple scrapbook 4 vintage artistry kit.)
30 November 2006
29 November 2006
- Repro physiology study guide on cattle management
- Study physiology
- write psychology paper
- Write out what to study in Psycho so i can sell book
- Study Parasitology like a mad person
- Do my bible study lesson
- Pre-vet meeting (wed)
- Ambassador Christmas party (thurs)
- Meeting with the Dean (friday)
- Night club dance lesson? (sunday)
- SELL BOOKS. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Stare stupidly at tree
- Shop for christmas presents using book money.
- Wrap those presents
- Enjoy how they look under the tree
- Survive finals
- Australia this summer or no?
- Study for GRE (aka...what's this algebra stuff again? Did they get that word from balderdash???)
- Work on Vet school application
- Make ginger bread creation with Annie and Meredith
- Take naps
- Walk the dog
- Digital scrapbook
- Florida and Branson with the family
- Cook stuff
- Visit Brooke? or make her visit me....
- Christmas party?
- Uncle Bo
- Grandpa Burt and Grandma Louise?
- Nannie and Papa?
- Meredith (had it for a while now)
- Mom - sorta...
27 November 2006
Phew, about a year ago Amanda bought me a little set of burt's bees products. Well today for some odd reason seemed like the perfect time to use the bath salts. whoa. BEST BATH EVER! Relaxing in a hot, eucalyptus-y/minty bath = ultimate relaxation. Why in the world didn't I use them earlier?